I've photographed most of it, and have that listed below. More is coming, however, so I've made a page at the top of my blog where you can easily access my sale items. I'll keep that page current, adding things as I find them and cleaning things out that are sold. Enjoy!
I bring you... THE SALE LIST!
All prices are flexible. Feel free to make offers. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
County Competitor Dressage Saddle | Extra Wide | 17.5 | 2005 manufacture
• Fantastic show-ready condition.
• Black, with some fading at wear points.
• Wither gussets allow it to fit a wider variety of horses.
• Supremely comfortable, with nicely sized thigh blocks that do not restrict.
HDR 5-Point Breastplate | Full Sized | "Australian Nut" (Havana with reddish brown padding)
• 5 point attachment with elastic and running martingale attachment
• Fleece padding at stress points for added comfort and protection
• Almost new condition, only used a handful of times and well-maintained.
No-Name Bridle | Full Sized | Havana
• Plain Snaffle Bridle, with regular caveson
• Well broken in and maintained, though not great quality leather.
• Comes with nicely broken in laced reins.
Camelot Rubberized Web Reins with Stops | Horse Size | Brown
• In great shape, barely used.
• Already broken in and conditioned!
• Comes with rubber rein stops for use with a running martingale.
Standing Martingale | Horse Size | Red-Brown
• Pretty, show-quality leather.
• Barely used, really just broken in and conditioned!
• Complete with rubber stopper, ready to use!
Bates Calfskin Covered Stirrup Leathers | 54" | Brown
• GORGEOUS leather
• Barely used, really just broken in and conditioned. So, no ugly crease spots from long use!
• These are them: http://www.smartpakequine.com/bates-stirrup-leathers-6156p
The Elite Show Coat | Size 12 | Hunter Green
• In great shape
• Dry-cleaned and ready to go!