Wordless Wednesday: The Fairy Tale Fog

What happens when 2 feet of snow meet a warm rain? An epic fog right out of a fairy tale story...
Visibility was down to 100 yard maximum. But the sunset was still trying desperately to get through...

I already feel creepily separated from the rest of the property in the evenings. The fog made that more apparent. There should be a big barn, lit up for night, and rolling pastures here...

Seriously. I expected to be set upon by the spectral hounds of Annwn and the rest of the Wild Hunt... 

My car. The last hold out against the encroaching land of Faerie.
Though they appear calm, the horses were definitely on edge about the whole thing. I'd like to think Pig was telling Mary Jane spooky stories from his Irish homeland...

Comments

  1. The pictures are awesome, but I freak myself out with my overactive imagination when it's foggy and mysterious like that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrrr looks so cold, when is spring arriving? :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faerie beings are definitely a legit concern in that fog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooooove me some foggy mornings/evenings. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jumpy when I'm stuck in fog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment