Forge Ahead Friday: Getting my Bronze

Forge Ahead Friday is a section of the blog where I am going to catch up on things that have happened, but I didn't cover. These aren't in chronological order, but are fun tidbits of my equestrian journey!

In May, I hopped onto Centerline Scores to see if my scores from my last show had been uploaded yet. Lo and behold, they had. A special plus was seeing my name scroll across the main screen as a new medalist!
Whee! There I am!
The moment I saw my updated scores, I bolted over to the USDF score check to see if they had updated my eligibility status. Success!
I immediately filled out the forms for my Bronze and my 2nd Level Rider Award, paid my money, and went on my happy way.

Early in June, I came home to a mailbox stuffed with goodies:
My actual Bronze medal won't be awarded until the December ceremony at the USDF annual conference. They'll ship me my award if I don't go. In the meantime, I can order a lapel pin. What do you think? Should I get it!?

Comments

  1. Deff get it!!!
    Moar bling - all the bling to dazzle as a dressage Diva. Congrats girl, so awesome!!!! ☺☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! and YES, get the pin. You can wear it on your show jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES PIN!!!!!!!!!! To be honest, that's what I look forward to most when I finally have mine. A f***ing pin. Might be easier just to buy a counterfeit one, haha! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obvi get the pin!! I would wear that sucker everywhere haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course you should get the pin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe that's even a question!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with everyone else. Obviously the pin is necessary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!! Um, yes, OF COURSE you need that pin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How is that even a question!? Of course you should get the pin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heck yes! Get all the stuff - well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heck yes you should get it! You worked so hard to earn it and it is well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a big believer in ALL THE SWAG. You earned it. Wear it proud.

    (Yeah I ordered every single honor code/stole/whatever that was available when I graduated college. It was great.)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Of course get the damn pin!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Of course! Get EVERYTHING! :0)

    And congratulations!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  15. DUH GET THE PIN!!! You're my hero.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment