Quarter 1 (January - March) Goals
|Partnerships need goals.|
Pig Q1 Goals
|He looks so thrilled to have goals, right?|
2. Stay healthy and at a good weight.
3. Go for a handful of rides.
Bast Q1 Goals
|I honestly can't wait to get started on these.|
2. Commit to regular riding schedule of 4-5 days a week.
3. Take 3 lessons.
4. Reinstall the leg yield.
5. Develop straightness, including ability to ride straight up the centerline.
6. Continue developing shoulder-in, pushing to hold for 1/4 of the long side at time.
7. Get outside and exploring once a week, even if just for a long hand walk.
8. Run through Training 3 and First 1 and identify the struggle points.
My Q1 Goals
|My goals always include staying one step ahead of this bundle of furry lightning.|
2. Find and commit to morning routine, so I can get to the barn earlier.
3. Get my organizational system and contracts in order.
4. Get to the gym once a week minimum for strength work, beyond regular work at home.
Whew. We've got this, Q1!