While riding this month, I will ...
- Keep up with my Day One riding journals.
- Bring GP back to pre-break fitness with a LOT of long slow miles.
- Improve my transitions from bent to straight and back again.
- Practice getting a soft, forward halt until I go blue in the face.
- Add flexion to my shoulder-in without wiggling off the rail.
Five goals seems like a lot, but they are all pretty simple "back to basics" goals that should be easily conquered this month.
|More of this ...|
Personally, this month I will ...
- Blog weekly. (oh dear ...)
- Bring myself back into shape with lots of long, slow miles.
- Increase my strength training to twice a week.
- Practice coding more difficult bits of script.
- Finish the web designs I've been fiddling with.
Oh January, why do you already seem so short?